What is a more natural lifestyle and what does it mean for YOU to live more naturally?
A more natural lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to be a fitness fanatic, follow strict diets, become a minimalist or even try to save the planet!! (Granted, those are commendable endeavors… to a point!)
You heard me right!
It is NOT about going to extremes which ultimately result in being more stressed, feeling exhausted, getting frustrated and then… giving up. It makes things too difficult because as humans, our brains are meant to serve us. One of the ways it does that is by “protecting” us, but we do not need the same instinctual protections that we once did for survival.
I hear you…
You want to eat healthier and get in shape, you want to find safer alternatives for you and your family because modern medicine has failed you, you are searching for answers among ALL the noise, and you have seen first hand, the devastating effects that the standard “Modern Lifestyle” has created.
I get it! I’ve been there too and quite honestly, I’m still traveling this road right along with YOU!
BUT, guess what?!
I have found ways to incorporate these things, and then some, in a way that highlights MY beliefs, made MY decisions feel great AND empowers me to keep moving forward. My Journey inspires me to create an impact on myself, my children, my family and all those around me, to share the possibilities with as many women, homemakers and caregivers as I can. YOU CAN TOO!
You may not have a desire to spread love, health, and happiness to everyone hahaha but I guarantee that once you get going, it will not go unnoticed, the same way that a smile can change the world for even one person, you will radiate!
I am here to share those with you, to share what I have learned along the way, and to support you when you want & need the support.
You may be saying “How do you do this, Betty?” “It’s too inconvenient, and takes a LOT of work.” or maybe that it’s “Too expensive, my family lives on a tight budget!” Well, quite frankly I used to think very same things too!
Yes, making changes does take work. You need to look for information, do research on the different methods and you will have to make YOUR OWN decisions about what is best for you and your family. We all do! That’s part of what living more natural is all about… Let me show you?!
A more natural lifestyle IS:
- Becoming aware of the fact that you, my friend, are a multi-dimensional being. Creating harmony within those dimensions is how you will be able to live your life to the fullest!
- Learning WHO YOU ARE, and then learning to listen to YOU by tuning into your mind, body, and spirit. This is discovering your Essence or the core of YOU!
- Being willing to question, confirm or even change your beliefs when necessary in order to become firmly rooted and continue to grow with confidence!
- Understanding that nature holds powerful tools for your transformation in both health and wellbeing!
- Making better decisions based on who and where you want to be, being both present & compassionate with where you are, at this moment!
- Making sustainable changes while having a mindset focused on adopting the holistic perspective (multi-dimensional you + your place in the Universe), showing moderation in all you do and living intentionally!
- Breaking free from the toxic influences and nasty chemicals is just as important… part of being human is owning our responsibility to not only our bodies but the Earth. They are the only places we have to live!
Consistent self-reflections, observations of our environment, and active baby steps are the ONLY way you will find success, feel happier and healthier, achieve the quality of life that you deserve while creating a life YOU LOVE!
Committing to YOU and your purpose is the best investment you could ever make and the Journey will surprise you! That’s how all of this started for me too, about 10 years ago, as a depressed, frustrated and confused homemaker who needed answers & started to look for another way…
Won’t you join me?!?
I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences with living and learning more naturally!