*IMPORTANT* Please read the Policies and Disclaimers below before entering the website as they may affect your legal rights and obligations!
Betty’s Health & Wellness MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE VIEWED BY MINORS OR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. BY ENTERING THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
Personal Responsibilities and Risks
We aim to accurately represent the information and resources that we provide. You acknowledge that you are voluntarily participating by using our website, blog, emails, products, and services, programs and/or affiliated entities as well as independent consulting entities. You alone are solely and personally responsible for the results. You hereby acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your own health, life and well-being as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family, your children, also the health, lives and well-being of your pets (where applicable) and for any/all decisions by you now or in the future.
We are not responsible in any way for the information and resources you request and/or receive through our website, blog, emails, programs, products, and services. In no event are we liable to any party for any loss or damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential damages, loss of profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty arising out of the use or reliance on our information, resources, website, blog, emails, programs, products and/or services even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
Release of Claims
There may be, at times, unknown individual risks and/or circumstances that may arise during the use of our programs, services and/or products that can influence or reduce results. You understand that the use of any product, protocol, recipe, suggestion, or recommendation is at your own risk with no liability on our part. You hereby accept full responsibility and accept all risk for your use or non-use of any information provided by us through any means whatsoever; You hereby absolve us of any liability or loss that you, your family, your children, any other person and/or your pets (where applicable) may incur from your use or non-use as well as their use or non-use of any and all information and resources. We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization or person engaged in rendering service, carrying out agreements, providing information and/or resources as well as products and services through affiliation and independent consultation relationships. We do not assume liability for delays, injuries, accidents, loss or damages due to any tour, educational sessions in any location, including but not limited to any health store, yoga studio, public/community outdoor locations, martial arts or fitness studio, personal home, restaurant, and/or company businesses. If you use the information throughout our website, blog, email, programs, products and/or services, we assume no responsibility and/or liability. Although every effort is made to ensure and present you with safe, accurate and up-to-date information in all of our resources, website, blog, emails, programs, products and services, they may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors; we are not responsible for any and all inaccuracies found within our content. Nor are we responsible for the views, opinions or accuracy of facts referenced in our information and/or resources.
No Guarantees or Warranties!
Our role is to assist and support you in your health and wellness journeys to reach your personal goals, but your success depends primarily on your own follow-through, motivation, effort, and commitment! We cannot and DO NOT guarantee that you will attain specific results. You also understand that results differ per individual, as with any health and/or wellness program results will vary based on numerous variables including but not limited to your life experiences, your individual capacity, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, level of expertise, as well as your level of commitment.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, content materials, operation of our websites, blog, emails, programs, products and/or services included in our resources. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties; express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, equitable, punitive and/or consequential damages.
Due to the nature of a downloadable product, we do not issue refunds. If you have questions about our products or services please fill out the Contact Form. All Affiliate Companies have their own Refund Policy regarding the physical products, please reference their Policies separately. Clients participating in our Programs or Services via Personal Coaching will also have defined Policies contained within their Contract separate from this Refund Policy. Thank you for understanding and we look forward to supporting you throughout your health and wellness journeys!
External Links and Affiliates
References or links in our information, resources, website, blog, emails, programs products and services to any other business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, products and/or services, do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation of said Company’s content outside of what is referenced or linked. We are not responsible for the content of any web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in this site. Many clients/readers may ask for recommendations on things ranging from nutrition, diet, exercise, products, supplies, books, as well as other information about working from home. We are happy to share this information with all of you(them)! It’s important to remember we are running a business. That means we have affiliate relationships with a number of vendors and providers. If you buy something through one of the links on this site, we earn a commission. We only promote products and services we believe would benefit you and your family. The affiliate links used will not increase your cost as we would not use them if that were the case. We value your trust, and it is more important to us than any commissions we would/could receive. Please feel free to contact Betty anytime if you have any questions and/or concerns about this policy as well as any reviews or feedback that we may provide.
Our Linking Policy
Any website that links to our website:
(a) must not frame or create a browser or border environment around any of the content of our website;
(b) may link to, but not replicate, the content;
(c) must not imply that Living Wellnessence LLC or our website is endorsing or sponsoring it or its company’s products unless Living Wellnessence LLC has given its prior written consent;
(d) must not present false information about Living Wellnessence LLC or its DBA entities or its products and/or services;
(e) must not use any Living Wellnessence LLC Copyrights and/or Trademarks without the prior written permission from Betty Shepard; and
(f) must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
(g) We reserve the right to deny permission to link to our information, resources, websites, blog, emails, programs, products and/or services for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
By linking to any of our information, resources, websites, blog, emails, programs, products and/or services, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking requirements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in any and all Living Wellnessence LLC Policies.
Intellectual Property Ownership/License/Copyright
Living Wellnessence LLC is the owner of all trademarks, product names, and logos. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on our Websites are the property of their respective owners.
The past, present and future information, resources, website content, blog, emails, programs, products and services including, but not limited to, materials, copy, graphics, text, logos, images, audio, video, source code, domain names, trade names, service marks, and any and all other copyrightable material are the property of Living Wellnessence LLC, its licensors, and affiliates are protected by the U.S. and international copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights laws. Except to the minimum extent otherwise expressly permitted under this Policy, you may not copy or exploit materials used in conjunction with the Living Wellnessence LLC without the express written approval of Betty Shepard. You may not remove, alter, obscure or obliterate any proprietary notices, such as copyright and trademark notices, contained in our information, resource, websites, blog, emails, programs, products, and services.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Any conduct by you on our website that we believe, in our sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Websites will not be permitted. You agree to use our websites only for lawful purposes.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of our information and/or resources, use of our website, or access to our website. You agree not to access our website by any means other than through the interface provided by us. You understand that the robots.txt file is the only means by which robots are authorized to access our Websites. You agree not to violate any of the robot access policies.
You will not use our website to:
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, distribute, promote, or otherwise make available: (I) any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, tortious, disparaging, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion; (including disparaging of Company, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates), anything that adversely affects our Company business such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying Living Wellnessence LLC; (II) information, software, or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriated or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyrights, offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities, trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (III) material of any kind that contains a virus, Trojan horse, time bombs, worms, spyware, bots, any automated use of the system, such as scripts, or other harmful component or restricts or inhibits any other user’s uninhibited use and enjoyment of our website, interferes with or disrupts our websites, servers or networks connected to our website, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our websites; (IV) information or material of any kind that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, including, without limitation, by forging any TCP/IP packet header, any part of the header information in any transmission to our websites, or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to our websites; (V) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” requests for money, petitions for signature, or any other form of solicitation; (VI) any material that encourages, promotes, solicits or commits conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, State, National or International law; or (VII) otherwise make available any material that exploits or harms any individual, corporation or other entity;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of our website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Stalk, abuse, sexually exploit, violently exploit, act violently toward or otherwise harass another user;
- Use or attempt to use another’s information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted; or
- Solicit or collect personal data including telephone numbers, addresses, last names, or email addresses, about other users.
You hereby represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above Acceptable Use Policy.
We may offer promotions, sweepstakes, or contests in our website/resources which may be governed by a separate set of rules that describe the sweepstakes, contest or promotion and may have eligibility requirements. It is your responsibility to read those rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid or restricted, and to determine the sponsor’s requirements of you in connection with the applicable sweepstakes, contest or promotion.