16 Empowering Beliefs
Use these empowering beliefs to help you smile & thrive on your self-development journey!
Your beliefs determine your actions!
The way you experience moments or events in your life is shaped by your habits in thinking. Those habits are actually built within both our sub-conscious and conscious belief systems. Even obstacles have a value when you can see it! You can develop convictions that will help you to feel happier and achieve more, regardless of the situation.
Consider these empowering beliefs that you can start using today to transform your life through the power of positive thinking and begin reshaping your belief systems!
Choose 1 or 2 to hang around the house, write on the mirror or even in your journal… you will want to read them regularly to begin reframing some of the current beliefs you may have.
psst… If you want to amplify the process, you can read these empowering beliefs out loud or record yourself reading them, then play them back whenever you need to feel empowered!
So, without further ado… here is our list of 16!!
8 Empowering beliefs to make you smile…
- I understand my potential. You can achieve amazing results when you put your mind to it! Know that you are completely capable and already well equipped. It is important feel excited about reaching your true potential and sharing your gifts with the world.
- I count my blessings. List each thing that you have to be grateful for. Remember to include the smaller items, like warm socks or tart cranberries. Expressing your appreciation reminds you of how truly rich you are! Practicing gratitude is well proven to improve your overall wellness.
- I learn from mistakes. You can make setbacks work for you by focusing on the lessons that they contain. Not being willing to fail means you are not trying. Flubbing one job interview can teach you how to ace the next one, even the greatest minds in history can attest to the importance of learning from our failures.
- I find meaning in adversity. Tough times can be the most rewarding phase of your life. Know that you can emerge from any challenge with greater wisdom and courage! Look back at the obstacles you’ve already overcome, and reassure yourself that you can handle what’s ahead.
- I embrace change. Accept that life is a series of changes. Focus on the present moment, and prepare yourself to adapt to whatever circumstances come your way.
- I dream big. Expand your wish list. Setting demanding but attainable goals give you adventures to look forward to each day.
- I practice forgiveness. Lighten your load by clearing away any resentment you’re holding onto from the past. Set reasonable boundaries while you respond with compassion when others disappoint you. Pardon yourself too.
- I give generously. Sharing your blessings makes you more powerful and joyful. Volunteer in your community and speak kindly to each person you meet today. Buy coffee for your co-workers or give your receptionist a flower.
8 Empowering beliefs to help you thrive…
- I take responsibility. You are in charge of your life. Hold yourself accountable for the outcomes you create. Celebrate the fact that you have the power to determine your own future.
- I apply effort. Figure out your definition of success so you know what is worth working for. Give yourself credit when you’re making progress rather than comparing yourself to others.
- I leverage my strengths. You have your own individual strengths that you can draw on. Figure out what you’re good at and what you want to do. Let that knowledge guide your choices.
- I listen to feedback. Ask for feedback so you can enhance your performance and show others that you respect their point of view. You grow faster when you gather solid input that you can translate into action.
- I ask for help. Expand your capabilities by building a sturdy support network. Carpool with other parents. Divide up household chores with your spouse and children.
- I connect with others. Moral support counts too. Surround yourself with loving and encouraging family and friends. Participate actively in your faith community. Join a club with members who share your interest in solar power or badminton.
- I recognize opportunities. Stay alert for promising openings. You may meet a new friend while you’re standing in line to buy your morning coffee.
- I try new things. Be open to experimentation. Go kayaking one weekend instead of playing tennis. Bake your own bread or knit a scarf. You may discover hidden talents.
Having an upbeat attitude increases your happiness and productivity! I challenge you to question your old assumptions and examine your belief systems so you can begin replacing them with a new sense of certainty about yourself and your future. By releasing old limiting beliefs that no longer serve you and adopting more empowering beliefs like these, you will build up your confidence and be better prepared for greater more lasting success in all areas of your life.
Let me know below which of these beliefs you would like to work on first so I can help to support you!